Settle Abroad

For those who want to migrate abroad, we provide the latest information and offer documentation processing, application and filing services. Our immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A highly experienced researched team evaluates and process cases diligently as per the latest rules and regulations.

We have filed a good number of migration application. GWS employs or works alongside Accredited Immigration Layers at partner office abroad.

Countries and type of visa :


Visa programs under Subclass 189/190/489 are for skilled workers intending to migrate to Australia. While Subclass 189 is a skilled independent – permanent visa, Subclass 190 is a skilled nominated – permanent visa and subclass 489 is a skilled regional – provisional visa. A visa subclass has to be chosen based on the skills, requirements, and eligibility of the applicant. It is necessary for applicants to qualify for the points-based test. The points for these subclasses are calculated on various factors such as English language proficiency, age, educational qualifications, etc.


Canada Express Entry Program was launched in January 2015 by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for skilled labor to enter Canada and join its workforce. Invitations for this program are open throughout the year. Since it has no restrictions, any number of people can apply through this program. Persons with experience in any field of work, skill or professional background can put their profile in the pool. The Federal and Provincial governments of Canada then choose eligible applicants.


People intending to apply for employment at the German Labor Market need to get their final qualification assessments done by the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB), which has been entrusted with that specific responsibility. The assessment is done to compare the certificates given in other countries to those given in Germany. It must be noted that the procedure for professional recognition is not the same as the certificate assessment. This process has to be followed because Germany does not recognize the certificates of higher education awarded by certain countries.

For details please contact GWS or email us at queries@gwsedu.com